3 Large Idaho potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 qt. Heavy cream
4 oz. butter, cut into cubes
2 garlic cloves, chopped
¼ cup parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper
- Blanch potatoes in lightly salted boiling water. Remove from water and spread out on a baking sheet to cool.
- In a small pot boil the cream and reduce by about 1/3. Whisk in the garlic and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in a baking casserole and pour the cream over the potatoes.
- Scatter butter cubes over top, drizzle a bit of olive oil over the top and sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 425 degrees.